GLASS welcomes interaction with members of the media. Below are a few resources that may be of service to media professionals.
- Press inquires should be directed to Jake McCook, GLASS Communications Director, at email@example.com, (202) 681-4595.
- Download the GLASS Press Kit for background information on our organization.
- For GLASS press releases, visit:
- For Frequently Asked Questions about GLASS, visit:
- For historical information on GLASS’s founding, visit:
Members of the media are asked to review our detailed Press Policy, which acts as a framework for GLASS members, the GLASS Steering Committee and media professionals.
Media professionals who have questions about terminology as it relates to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities should view the GLAAD Media Reference Guide (http://www.glaad.org/reference) and the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association Stylebook Supplement on LGBT Terminology (http://www.nlgja.org/resources/stylebook.html)
Download GLASS logos for publication below. Brett Bearce (www.brettrospective.com), a founding GLASS member, designed the organization’s first logo and website in 2004, and provided technical assistance for the recently updated website and communication tools. The current GLASS logo was approved by the Steering Committee in 2011 after being created by Marcus Stephens (www.marcusstephens.com) and Steering Committee Member Joaquin Esquivel.